Saturday, March 1, 2008

The big office moving day

Today I moved the office.

OK, I had help from the Hubby, Son#2, Bossman Mike, Jason H, and 4 airmen I recruited with the help of the Hubby. It took 3 1/2 hours, 5 truck loads, 2 van loads & 2 suburban loads to empty the main office area and conference room of 14 years worth of stuff. I arranged with the landlord to leave 2 large metal desks and a file cabinet.

Now, I have a spiffy new computer to set up Monday! Then I have to find all my files and sort the storage mess but the best part is I have a room that I can depend on a constant temperature, working lights and working phone! I even have a fax machine!

I'm very thankful to the guys who pitched in! Thanks a ton, Leo, "E", Nicky, & Ski!

I'm actually excited to go to work this week. exclaim

No comments: