Friday, January 9, 2009

Is there something special going on this weekend?

DUH!!! The RODEO IS HERE!!!!
(I really was stumped as to why I saw so many different out-of-county plates today in the mall!)

1. 1 - Silverbow County,
2. 8 - Fergus County,
3. 12 - Hill County,
4. 14 - Custer County, (rare)
5. 15 - Lake County, (somewhat rare)
6. 26 - Pondera County,
7. 46 - Granite County,
8. 48 - Liberty County,
9. 7 - Flathead County, (somewhat rare)
10. 5 - Lewis and Clark County,
11. 31 - Teton County,
12. 27- Richland County, (rare)
13. 3 - Yellowstone County

1 comment:

Michele said...

Maybe it's because I used to live in Kalispell, but I see #7 just about twice a week here in Great Falls, and I don't drive around town very much. Not as rare as you might think, but I guess if you aren't in tune to them, you don't notice them as much.