Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happenings

I seem to tweet more than blog these days simple because I can just throw out thoughts through my phone with twitter.

*anyway*

What is going on in my life? LOTS!

August 1, 2009
I awoke very early and scurried through the house frantically packing then ushering people into vehicles.
Today's the day!
We hit the road about an hour and 1/2 later than planned but the hubby tried to make up for it with speed. No MHP and no tickets so that was good.
Arriving in Billings, we headed toward ZooMontana. I was very, very, very nervous.
Breathe.
My thoughts raced.
We walked in the gates and I hear "Are you (insert childhood nickname)?"
Stunned I replied "yes"
Next thing I know I am getting hugged by someone and ushered quickly into the giftshop.
More hugging.
crying.

It's really her!


Two days of blur followed.

She is no longer a mystery.

1 comment:

Kryptic said...

Congratulations to the both of you! It's wonderful!