Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Special!

What Classic Bombshell Are You?

Marilyn Monroe
You're more than just a '50s sex goddess. Your apparent vulnerability and innocence, in combination with an innate sensuality, has endeared you to the global consciousness. You will dominate the age of movie stars to become, without question, the most famous woman of this Century.

Famous Quotes:

"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."

"There was my name up in lights. I said, 'God, somebody's made a mistake.' But there it was, in lights. And I sat there and said, 'Remember, you're not a star.' Yet there it was up in lights."

"I'm going to be a great movie star some day."
How do you compare?
Take this test! | Tests from Testriffic

No comments: