Friday, February 8, 2008

We interupt

this peaceful, happy place for a quick rant. exclaim

I recently reconnected with many friends from elementary through high school via several different social websites. Only one was not pleasant. It's funny though- I have spent so much of my time and energy working on my personal belief system and being a person I want to be that when attacked from left field by someone for something I knew nothing about it is hard to continue to project peace, happiness and calm. mad

So here is a personal note to LAB-R:

Your note will be filed under "giveashit" for when I feel I want to.
I have no recollection of the events happening while I was there and since I left shortly after...I don't really care.
Since you brought up karma maybe you should think about this- all your anger does not affect me- only you. The energy you put out is what comes back to you threefold.
Best wishes with your life and new family.

Now we resume our regularly scheduled posts

No comments: