Monday, February 11, 2008

Random thoughts

I am all alone this week...actually I will be for the next few weeks thanks again to the USAF. The hubby is working "in the field" as part of the removal of the nuclear missiles. He will have to stay over night most of the week for the next 6 weeks.

Fun fun

I really don't know what to do with myself. I am not the greatest cook and even though we have made an effort to eat out less I'm stumped as to what I want to eat. Son#2 is not much help with decisions.

I have started to watch more TV. I discovered TV sucks. The writers strike has not affected my satellite much but I think the overall quality of shows just sucks. I spend more time watching "Anthony Bordain; No Reservations" on the Travel channel. I am in love with Anthony. If I didn't think he was gay.... LOL- He is just fascinating to watch. Other cool shows are on BBCA- "You are what you eat", "How clean is your house", and "Ramsey's Kitchen nightmares". Wonderful characters!

The best part of this? I get to take myself out for Valentines Day!

So now I have to figure out how to sleep without him snoring in my ear.

No comments: