Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The calls I hoped to avoid

So this week I was lucky enough to receive calls from both the Clinton & Obama supporters.
yah me.

I was mildly annoyed by both but I noticed a difference in the calls that I found funny.

Obama's caller asked me who I was supporting & why, then went on to explain how Mr. Obama had an "equally good or better" stand on the issues. I was rather irritated that I had to hear from them at all but this call was a bit nicer than the message left on my voice mail earlier this week for "Pam" (whoever she is). The Obama people did use my first name throughout the conversation which was rather nice (vs. calling me Mrs. Droopy)

Clinton's caller greeted me politely and asked if I was going to support Hillary. When I said NO she asked if I was voting Dem or Rep and when I said REP she politely ended the call.

So I hope that is the last of the calls!

No comments: