Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Grandcub update


Grandcub Ultrasound
Originally uploaded by ZhenPanda

It was exciting to accompany Step to her ultrasound appointment on Monday. I'm still a little torn about the situation but I can almost see my daughter growing up! She is really trying to recover from the shock of BFD walking out. She truly believed every word he had said.

She has made an effort over the past few weeks to talk to my Hubby, really starting to bond with him. I can see her honestly contemplating how she will be a mom and take care of herself.

Today she tried a position in a daycare and quickly discovered that she has no clue how to deal with children. It really made her think about what it is going to take to be a mom.

At 20 weeks she is quickly facing the parts of pregnancy that her friends never shared with her. I think she has many more learning experiences ahead of her- they are coming fast too!

No comments: