Last time the Hubby & I made a quick trip to Lewistown so I could waymark a few things including a Medal of Honor recipient's grave. Now, I'm planning a similar trip to BUTTE, USA!
I have a list of waymarks, a few geocaches and just places I think Son#2 may enjoy.
Here are the highlights:
- waymark the MoH graves in Butte & Anaconda
- waymark the pit- but I am not sure they have a "Superfund" category...
- photograph the Silver Bow county courthouse
- visit & way mark as much of Uptown & historic Butte as I can stand
- waymark United States High Altitude Sports Center
- hunt for at least 12 caches